Murphy’s Law: If anything can go wrong, it will.
Corollary: It can.
MacGillicuddy’s Corollary: At the most inopportune time
- Murphy’s Law of Thermodynamics
- Things get worse under pressure.
- The Murphy Philosophy
- Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse.
- Quantization Revision of Murphy’s Laws
- Everything goes wrong all at once.
- Murphy’s Constant
- Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value
- Murphy’s Law of Research
- Enough research will tend to support whatever theory.
- Laws of Selective Gravitation.
- A falling object will always land where it can do the most damage.
- A shatterproof object will always fall on the only surface hard enough to crack or break it.