I don’t usually think of myself and sunshine in the same sentence, so this nomination is quite unexpected. I thank you, Anand, for the honor. Anand is an encourager, a seeker, and a deep thinket. Do visit him soon.
So, here is the lowdown!
Here Are The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Now, here are my answers to Anand’s questions:
1- What do you like most about the present situation?
I am enjoying the time with my husband, since he recently retired esrly. We just celebrated our 12th weddinfpg anniversary, and still like each other’s company! Lol.
2- Which is your best memory?
The one I ‘unpack’ the most often is of my mother’s father. I still remember being about 4 years old and running into Pop-Pop’s house, and jumping up into his lap with my brother.
3- Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?
I have finally come to see myself through the eyes of mtpy Father. In God’s eyes, I am flawless, redeemed, his child.
4- Who is your guide, guru or counselor?
I strive to follow Jesus as my way, my truth, and my life.
5- What makes you feel very good?
Lots of things: a great piece of music, a painting, a sunset, Hubby.
6- Who are your source of inspiration?
Sometimes a friend, sometimes nature.
7- What is the role of gratitude in your life?
I am striving to ge more consciously grateful daily. I praise God for all he has done for me, and for his loving protection.
8- What is your best quality?
I try to accept others where they are.
9- Has blogging enriched your life? How?
Yes, it has opened a world of new friends to me!
10- What is your greatest talent?
Well, I can’t sing. I can’t tell funny stories. I can knit up a storm. But I think it might be in helping others.
So, here are my nominees:
- A Wandering Woman’s Travels because I just love mug-cakes!
- Josee, because you let His ‘light shine before men.’
- Sincerely Hil whose sincerity and desire to be a positive influence is wonderful to see.
- Chronicle of a Kid Next Door who chronicles his journey of faith in a delightful and thought-provoking way.
- ShinePositivePower You will enjoy the spirit of joy and love that ‘Shine” brings to her blog.
- Small Town Blogger This lovely blogger sees the beautiful in what surrounds her.
- Savour and Shine Beautiful and healthy recipes and ideas to feed body and soul.
- And my favorite ‘foodie’ site’ Made Well. A joy to read.
- Art Flows in My Veins because quirky is good.
- In at Inskpress This young lady just plain makes me smile out loud.
- And speaking of smiles, my final nominee: S.M.I.L.E. Need you ask why?
Now, here are my questions for those nominees who choose to accept their mission;
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What feeds your mind?
- Picasso or Monet?
- You only have 2 choices of where to live-: hi-rise apartment or country bungalow?
- You want to entertain friends. Are you cooking or going to a restaurant?
- What makes you smile?
- What makes your heart break?
- Do you still own vinyl record albums?
- Paperback or hardcover? Or e-book?
- And finally, who is the sunshine in your life? Don’t answer here-go tell them, not us!