My goodness! It’s back! As I mentioned last week sometime, I was blessed to be nominated for the Liebster award by Camelia Sentry. Today, I have been trying to clean out emails, catch up on the final 3 days of our Blogging 101 course, and get back on track with The Daniel Plan and life in general. Open up my blog, and find that the ever-so-kind Anand over at Blabberwockying has nominated me again. I asked him to give me a few days to mull this over, but he hooked me with his new twist on the usual 11 question routine!
If you haven’t ‘met’ Anand, he is a gentle soul with a sneak-up-and-get-you-in-the-funny-bone sense of humor! Do visit him, and leave your calling card! (By the way, I think the term ‘calling card’ deserves an article soon, so stay tuned!
So, I am going to copy Anand’s new twist on the rules here, followed by your next steps, then my nominees!
“In this post I am going to use a new format to save time for others. The rules are same but the quiz is simplified. I am going to request my nominees to take an MBTI quiz online, obviously if they feel inclined to do so. Jung Typology is a simple quiz with 64 multiple choice questions which hardly takes 5 minutes of your time. If you accept the award and nominate others you can tell us about your personality type or keep it to yourself.”
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- Tea and Something Beautiful – simply because I like tea!
- Zara – because I like her stories and sense of humor.
- Spin a Yarn – first, I like the double meaning in the blog title, and second – she knits! ‘Nough said.
- Savour & Shine – delicious AND healthy. What’s not to like?
- God + Bipolar = Hope – a truth-teller with a message of hope and deliverance.
So here are my results from the MBTI quiz:
Introvert(17%) Sensing(6%) Feeling(23%) Judging(6%)
- You haveslight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (17%)
- You haveslight preference of Sensing over Intuition (6%)
- You havemoderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (23%)
- You haveslight preference of Judging over Perceiving (6%)
Cool! So, dear nominees, go try it for the fun of it!